Public Speaking & Presentation Skills - 2 Day Program
2 days of coaching and a lifetime of courage to stand in front of everyone.
- Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address.
- Winston Churchill's speech in the parliament during the second world war.
- John F Kennedy's famous speech where he said, "Ask not, what the country can do for you. Ask, what you can do for your country".
- Martin Luther King's famous speech: "I have a dream" inspired the nation to change the course of history.
1. It builds high self esteem. When a person is able to speak in public effectively, their self worth and self confidence goes up. Overcoming the fear of speaking in public is a great achievement and becomes a tremendous self esteem booster.
2. Your ability to communicate one on one goes up. Confidence gained through public speaking makes one on one communication a lot easier. Hence, it impacts relationships.
3. Helps you gain credibility and recognition.
4. You are perceived as an expert.
5. You can leverage your position through the power of platform.
6. It gives you the ability to inspire, influence and get results.
7. It opens up growth opportunities in every area of your life.
8. It sharpens your mind – helps you be more prepared to think on your feet.
9. It gives you a competitive advantage over others.
Visual - the speaker is the biggest visual
Vocal - its not what we say, how we say
Verbal - strength of content.
- Closure and Q&A
Group size would be approximately 15 people for personalised, intense one-on-one interaction. Sessions would be recorded for instant feedback.
Upon completion, participants shall be able to make powerful speeches and presentations.
2 Day Program Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
Rs.108,000 + GST = Rs.127,440*
Rs.119,500 + GST = Rs.141,010
- Enroll 5 participants and get 6th complimentary
- Enroll 10 paid participants and get 3 complimentary
* Early Bird Benefit
- Early Bird Benefit is valid for Investments received up to 14 days prior to the program dates: